Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
and if someone breaks into your house you can throw the bottle at them
Going to need a bigger bottle…
“When they were little girls, they decided that they would be best friends forever. A whale never forgets a promise.” -Anneliese Juergensen
i have now died. of joy.
I don’t think I’ve seen art of an old mermaid (mermatron? mergranny?) before.
I love it!
Oh look it’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen
This is really amazing but I have to say, I read “mermatron” not as “mer-matron,” but as “merma-tron" and I was just like MERMATRON. AUTOWHALES. SWIM OUT. and I’m ruined my brain is ruined I’m so sorry
This is deep, man
one of the greatest piece of information taught to me in life was from a fucking deranged talking baboon
Rafiki was not deranged. He was a sage. Ed was deranged, hence him being a maniac. And before you ask, yes, it is that serious. Don’t you forget it. Always reblog The Lion King.
Kanto Illustrations #027 - 049 - Created by Piper Thibodeau
Piper has continued her amazing illustration series catologing the entire Pokedex, starting at the very beginning. You can follow her on Tumblr for all of her excellent artwork; in fact, we highly recommend that you do so right now.